Proactive, simple and efficient, “connect business” offers connectivity services and digital solutions for fleet and business customers. With “connect business,” interfaces and services can be easily adapted to your individual needs and existing systems. The web-based portal is suitable for fleets of any size.
Fleet management is nothing to be done incidentally, especially with larger fleets. Although the increasing digitalization in the fleet allows every day work to become easier, controlling an entire vehicle fleet via Excel tables can nevertheless mean a lot of administrative work and a high risk of errors.
We have recognized the relevance of digital solutions for the fleet market and therefore founded Mercedes-Benz Connectivity Services GmbH in spring 2016. As a subsidiary of Daimler Mobility, the GmbH seizes these changes as an opportunity for a new customer experience. As a corporate start-up, it develops and markets innovative connectivity and telematics products.
- Benefits of connect business
- Relevant KPIs and reliable vehicle data, such as odometer readings at the touch of a button, in real time
- Predictive vehicle planning; vehicles fail less frequently
- Tax advantages through the use of an electronic driver's logbook
- Consistent monitoring of the condition of your vehicles, ensuring reliable operating conditions
- Avoidance of additional leasing payments through intelligent forecasts and exact driving times
- Routes and jobs can be better managed using map- and GPS-based functions
Saving money with your fleet
Fleet and business customers can increase the efficiency and transparency of their fleet and save money with the digital solutions around the networked vehicle from connect business – regardless of the size of the fleet. Anytime, anywhere: Fleet managers manage their fleets in the web-based portal on the basis of real-time data and thus benefit in many areas.
Relevant KPIs and reliable odometer values can be retrieved at the push of a button, and the electronic logbook provides comprehensive tax benefits for companies and employees. In addition, continuous condition monitoring can ensure a reliable condition for the vehicles and the fleet can be controlled proactively.