Number of Employees
- approximately 8,000
- Fleet Management
- Autonomous Services
- Mobility Services
- Daimler Financial Services, Stuttgart
- Daimler Mobility Services, Berlin
- Daimler Mobility Services, Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Mercedes-Benz Bank, Stuttgart
- Mercedes-Benz Bank Service Center, Berlin
- Mercedes-Benz Bank Service Center, Saarbrücken
- Mercedes-Benz Bank Polska S.A, Warsaw
- Mercedes Benz Financial Services Austria GmbH, Eugendorf
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services BeLux NV, Bruxelles
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Česká republika s.r.o., Prague
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Espana, E.F.C., S.A., Alcobendas-Madrid
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services France S.A., Montigny-le-Bretonneux
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Hellas AE, Kifissia
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Italia S.p.A, Rome
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Nederland B.V., Utrecht
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Portugal, Mem Martins Codex
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Romania, Bucarest
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Rus OOO, Moscow
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Slovakia s.r.o, Bratislava
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Switzerland, Schlieren-Zurich
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services UK Limited, Milton Keynes
- Mercedes-Benz Finans Sverige AB/Danmark AS, Copenhagen & Malmö
- Mercedes-Benz Finansman Türk A.S., Bahcesehir-Istanbul
- Mercedes-Benz Leasing Hrvatska d.o.o, Zagreb
- Mercedes-Benz Leasing Kft. Hungary, Budapest
About our Region Europe
Europe is the largest and most diverse region within Daimler Financial Services: 22 markets, 19 companies, 20 languages and 12 currencies - and this is exactly what makes us so special.
The driving force behind the development of our European business is the Mercedes-Benz Bank, headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. With more than 8,000 employees, we offer our customers financial flexibility and security. Our offer includes financing and leasing - more than every second Daimler car in Germany is financed or leased by us. Our portfolio also includes insurance, fleet management, renting and banking services.
An integral part of our corporate culture is the support of projects in the fields of culture, community involvement and education. With campaigns such as the "Day of Caring", we point out: Economic success and social responsibility are not opposites. We are committed to integrate our employees, and we offer them an enriching change of perspective. This is another reason why we were named Germany's "Best Employer" by the "Great Place to Work" Institute in 2018.
We live diversity. Our open-minded attitude towards gender, nationality, religion, sexual orientation and disability encourages us to think outside the box - and this is also the foundation of our success. Our many initiatives promote intercultural understanding within the company and support charitable organizations that do the same.
Since June 1, Peter Zieringer is the chairman of Mercedes-Benz Bank with responsibility for the European markets.