Number of Employees
- approximately 2,000
- Fleet Management
- Digital Solutions
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC, Atlanta, Gerogia
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC, Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC, Fort Worth, Texas
- Banco Mercedes-Benz do Brasil S.A., Sao Paulo
- Mercedes-Benz Compañia Financiera. Argentina S.A., Buenos Aires
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada, Mississauga, Ontorio
- Daimler Financial Services México, S. de R.L. de C.V., Mexiko-Stadt
About our Region Europe
Daimler Mobility in the Americas region focuses on a strong core business while exploring new digital channels and mobility services capabilities. With a strong presence in both North and South America, Daimler Mobility is unique both because of its size and its differing markets.
No matter the challenge at hand, colleagues use a collective spirit of collaboration and strong initiative to create innovative solutions, always putting the customer first.
The headquarters is located in Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA, and is led by President and CEO Peter Henn, who is also a member of the Daimler Mobility Board of Management.
Regional locations vary in nomenclature, and include: Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, Daimler Financial Services México, Banco Mercedes-Benz, and Mercedes-Benz Financiera.
While individual entity goals may differ, as a whole the Americas region is committed to:
- Implementation and scaling of digital solutions region-wide.
- Prioritization of customer orientation and efficiency.
- Utilization of data-driven decisions and processes in respect to both the core business and new business.
- Continuation of training teams and individual employees to be successful amongst the demands of digitalization.